Adults spend roughly a third of their lives in bed, so it’s important to find a bed that satisfies your specific needs. What better way to achieve maximum comfort than with an adjustable bed?
Adjust your bed to a comfortable position at the touch of a button. Available in a variety of sizes and formats (including single, dual and double). A double is one double mattress operated as one unit. A dual comprises two mattresses side-by-side but operated independently. This allows two people to continue sharing the same bed space whilst enjoying different sleeping positions.
Benefits of adjustable beds:
- Beneficial for people with poor circulation – sleeping with your legs slightly elevated aids can improve circulation.
- Ideal for people who need long periods in bed – you can adjust your sleeping position easily throughout the night.
- Being able to change position easily can relieve back pain and arthritis.
- Easier for people with reduced mobility to get in and out of bed.
- Adjust your sleeping position easily, so you get a better night’s sleep.
Whether you want an adjustable bed to be comfortable reading or watching tv in bed, or you need an adjustable bed because of medical conditions, there will be a Rise & Recline bed to suit you. Rise & Recline beds are completely bespoke – the height, width and length of your bed can be tailored to suit you.
Living Needs provides a delivery and installation service when you place an order with us. We also remove and dispose of all packaging to make the experience as hassle-free as possible for you. Give Living Needs a call on 01271 374600 or visit our showroom on Mill Road (Barnstaple) to find out more about adjustable beds. To keep up-to-date with our latest news, please like and follow our Facebook page