We are constantly searching for new and innovative products to help people maintain their independence for longer. With the help or our trained experts, you can find those products that can make a difference to your daily life; from a simple cutlery set designed for arthritic joints, right up to our award winning riser-recliners.
Living Needs stocks a wide range of innovative products designed to help you with your personal hygiene.
Daily Living Aids
We stock a wide range of small items designed to make your life easier. If we don’t have exactly what you need in stock, we can usually order it in within a couple of days!
Rise & Recline Chairs
- Recommended by Occupational Therapists to alleviate fluid on the legs and after hip operations
- The ‘Tilt-in-Space’ feature allows the chair to tilt backwards, while maintaining your hip and knee angles at 90°
- Fully customisable, with a wide range of fabrics and finishes available
- Made in the UK, using British seminar mechanisms and top-quality German motors
We are also able to supply Rise&Recline adjustable beds:
- Bespoke beds, custom-made in a variety of sizes and finishes, according to your individual requirements.
- A choice of three mattresses – Triple Comfort Reflection Memory Foam, Latex Mattress with CoolMax technology and Orthopaedic Comfort Reflex
- Extra-wide, extra-deep and easily adjustable
- Shock-absorbing soles to reduce foot pain
- Padded rims to stop rubbing
- Seam-free linings to avoid blisters
- Adjustable, easy-close fastenings
We stock a large range of wheelchairs in our showroom.
Our trained specialists will help you find the right option, and ensure it is adjusted to suit you perfectly.
As well as the more basic walking aids, we are proud stockists of Topro rollators:
- Top-of-the-range rollators
- Interior braking system to preven debris build-up
- Tilt function and edge guard to easily negotiate thresholds and kerbs
- Ergonomic handles and shock-absorbing tyres